A Time To Look Back With Admiration. A Time To Look Forward With Anticipation
In 2017, life expectancy for males changed from 76.2 in 2016 to 76.1 in 2017. For females, life expectancy remained the same at 81.1.
For people who work in the private sector, pensions have virtually gone away. Today, people retiring will be living on their Social Security, savings/investments from their brokerage accounts, 401k, IRA, TSA, 457 and other types of retirement plans. Many people rely on Social Security for 50% or more of their retirement income.
There are many challenges that can influence how you will live your retirement years:
- Many people will have an Income Gap from what they earned while working to what they will receive in retirement.
- Social Security Taxation
- Required Minimum Distribution Taxation
- Market Volatility
- Longevity Risk
We have an approach to address these and more. Our analysis process encompasses a Holistic approach to developing your situation. Over your working years, you were able to save based upon your life and family circumstances. We thoroughly examine you as a person. We will examine some of the following areas to help us understand you as a person.
- Your sources of income single or joint
- What is your comfort of risk?
- How much money do you need to live on?
- What are your expenses?
- How much debt do you have?
- Do any of your children rely on you for support?
- Are you providing for college for children or grandchildren?
- What types of savings and investment accounts do you have?
- Are they taxable or non-taxable?
- Do you give to charity or your church?
We then will utilize our analytical resources to examine your circumstances. Next, we will review with you what our examination has revealed. Finally, we present you solutions to help you live well in retirement.
Virtue Capital Management, LLC and Luna Wealth Management are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.